At times I could read a book from front to back in one sitting, and at other times it would take me months to finish a book! However, the length of time it took to finish any of these books, had nothing to do with the quality of information I gained from reading them.
At times, we just need to get into a book that really fits at that particular time in our lives. Perhaps, we are searching for the right inspiration.
Here is a sneak peek into my personal list of books over the last 18 months.
1. The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari - Robin Sharma
2. Thank You For Leaving Me - Farhana Dhalla
3. The Big Leap - Gay Hendricks
4. The Desire Map - Danielle LaPorte
5. Buddha's Brain - Rick Hanson
6. Hardwiring Happiness - Rick Hanson
7. Developing the Leader Within You - John Maxwell
8. Breaking the Silence - Jesse Rice Jones
9. Daring Greatly - Brene Brown
10. Money Love - Kate Northrup
11. All the Way Home - David Berner
12. Made to Stick - Chip and Dan Heath
13. Good to Great - Jim Collins
14. The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People - Stephen Covey
15. Start With Why - Simon Sinek
16. The Law of Connection - Michael Losier
17. NLP: The Essential Guide to Neuro-Linguistic Programing - Tom Dotz
18. Relationship Strategies: The E & P Attraction - John Kappas